Sunday, July 10, 2011

Jason rolls down the hill!

Well, Jason is now over the hill and rolling downward as we celebrated his 41st birthday a few weeks ago.

Here are some fun pics.

 Getting ready for the party.

 Jason the King!

 Lighting the candles.

Even after these years, he still blew them out in one try.

For dinner we had a full blown turkey dinner with all the fixings. Instead of pumpkin pie though, we had cheesecake (a birthday tradition).

For his birthday he got money (with which he bought drum accessories), a book on tape, the game Taboo and a CD (he teased me...saying that I really got the CD for me--which might be true, but in my defense I really did think he'd like it).

I usually spotlight my kids for their birthdays so I'll do the same for Jason

Fun Facts

Favorite Food: Lobster and King Crab

Favorite Color: Green

Favorite Activity: Drumming

Favorite Movie: What About Bob

Favorite TV Show: Whose Line is it Anyway (when it's clean)

Favorite Band: Chick Corea Electric Band

What He Does in His Spare Time: Nap, Watch Movies

When He Grows Up, He Wants To Be: A Studio Drummer

A Special Talent: Working with people, playing complex rhythms with his teeth, and making people laugh

If He Could Live Anywhere: His very own Island

1 comment:

Janus said...

Happy Birthday, Jason....It only gets better, right?