Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Thanksgiving

My parents came down from Utah to join us for Lauren's birthday and Thanksgiving! It was really fun to have them here~ but it made me itch to move. I wish I lived closer to them!
Grandpa played with the kids, talked to them and jumped on the trampoline. I think we wore him out!
Lauren & Grandpa

Hanging out watching a show.
Kamary read to Grandpa from her favorite book "Wayside School"

Grandpa & Brynlie

Grandma got some snuggles too!
My mom helped me make Thanksgiving dinner. It was fun to cook with her.
The night before Thanksgiving, my mom and I went to dinner and saw New Moon together. I liked it a lot better than the first movie (except the vampires' makeup was hokey and distracting). When Jacob took his shirt off the theater erupted with teenage girls screaming! It made us crack up!!
After our Thanksgiving meal, Kamary dressed up Brynlie and had a photo shoot... here are some of the pics.




The others decided to join in!



Some pictures had to be censored or used for blackmail at a later date! But you get the idea. We had a great time! We were sad to see Grandma & Grandpa go! Sure wish we lived closer...

No comments: